Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I have something to tell you...

One of the biggest struggles of life that I've come across is answering the question, how do I get there? And the thing is it doesn't have to be based off one issue or the next. It can be related to so many things I stumble upon. Depending on where you want to live, what you want to do, how you want to be. I personally have big lifetime goals for myself, and you can call me selfish but most of them are brought to the top of the list before "starting a family". Shocked? Doubt it. I feel like in my life I've been one to do my own thing. Deviate from the main plan or status quo of what I "should" do.

I'll get there...maybe.

I look up to every single person around me (that isn't an exaggeration in the slightest). I love every person I've been able to know in the most genuine form. I want to be like everybody no matter if it comes in pieces. Building myself is a reflection of my friends, family, pets, and that guy I passed earlier walking to starbucks.

If nothing else, this is my thank you. To everyone I know.

And so my digression begins...

No comments: