Thursday, June 3, 2010

It's up to you New York, New York…

Well, I've made the move to New York and have finally gotten settled in. It's odd being in a place so completely different than what I know, but there is no doubt that I like the change.

I've experience the subway, which boggles my mind and I have no idea how it works. I just know that I have to get on the F train for work, and if I ever have to get on the G I besta haul ass to get it because it's so short.



















It is in fact blistering hot here and one thing I was lacking was air conditioning in the apartamento. Nevertheless, after a intense zumba class at the gym, Mollie and I made the hike to Home depot and got a window air unit because it was becoming unbearable and July and August aren't even here yet.
















Running through Prospect Park is pretty awesome. I love how active everybody is here. It makes me start to realize a completely new way of living life. I like it here.


I also am waiting for someone to get hit by a taxi, pedestrians here are aggressive. 

For now i'll just be depending on my iphone for step by step instruction and doing my best to blend in.


Stay Tuned… 


-K

No comments: